Q. Tests for stomach pain revealed a high eosinophil count. What to do?

Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Parasitic Infection or Higher Eosinophil Count? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have a stomach ache from the last two months. It got worsened last week and I was admitted to a hospital. A lot of tests were done. The CBC revealed eosinophilia. The gastroscopy revealed an edematous duodenum. A duodenal biopsy was taken. I have attached my biopsy report. I want to understand the same.