Stomach Pain

Can PPI cause stomach pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I have multiple problems with my stomach, it all began two years ago after taking pills which I was allergic to. My stomach became inflamed with a lot of acids, chronic antrum gastritis, and acid reflux. My stool was too soft, and I did not take any pill because my doctor did not give...  Read Full »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena

Child Health Specialist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, Medical Gastroenterologist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. All the problems can be explained by dyspepsia. Although there are certain issues like normal endoscopy and absence of inflammation. And on endoscopy reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), there is no obvious granulation tissue seen. There may be some n...  Read Full »

Can masturbation cause stomach pain and cramps?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 26-year-old boy. I am suffering from stomach pain, cramps, and gastric problem. Before six years when I eat some food I got still more inflammation, pain, and cramps. The first year when I reported in the hospital I came to know that I have gastric ulcer, so I took the medicat...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Sexologist, Diabetologist, Andrologist, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern for your symptoms. The cramps, and pain during and after masturbation can be due to, 1. Renal calculi, do you have any abdominal pain? 2. Urinary tract infection may be a reason. Do you have burning or increased urination? 3. Epididym...  Read Full »

What causes stomach pain and testicle pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 48 year old. I was never sick, I never go to a doctor. I do not take medications. I have worked out for 30 years five times a week. Nothing real heavy these days (treadmill three times a week - fast walking). Symptoms started about a month ago with intermittent dull stomach pai...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per me, there are two possibilities. You just need to rule out varicocele (less chances). These symptoms are due to musculoskeletal origin from groin (because of workout and running). This is quite common in people who do regular workout and exercises. I wi...  Read Full »

Please suggest homeopathic remedies for food poisoning.

Query: Dear Doctor, I am suffering from food poisoning and stomach pain. I have loose motion (diarrhea) too. Please help me with homeopathy medicines for this problem.  Read Full »

Dr. Shilpi Rajnish Gupta

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please let me know from how many days or hours have you been having this trouble? Do you have any other symptoms like vomiting, sweating, dizziness, tearing in the eyes, excessive salivation, mental stress, and stomach cramps? Please provide me all the details so that I c...  Read Full »

Could severe pain in the right lower abdomen be due to an appendicitis?

Query: Hello doctor, I suddenly started having severe pain all over my stomach yesterday. I took injections for pain, vomiting, and gas from the nearby clinic. But the pain did not stop, and it continued till the evening. Then I went to a hospital, where I was told it might be an appendix and to ensure th...  Read Full »

Dr. Happykumar Kagathara

Medical Gastroenterologist, Surgical Gastroenterologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your unavoidable necessity to delay the treatment. 1) Based on the description of your stomach pain, it might be due to an appendicitis. 2) Another possibility for similar pain is kidney stones, but this was excluded from the normal urine report. ...  Read Full »

I am vomiting blood and have stomach pain. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been throwing up blood for over a week now and it is bright red. I have severe pain in the top part of my stomach. The doctor said there is nothing wrong. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Happykumar Kagathara

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. What was hemoglobin level in CBC report? If it was less than 10 then you need to hospitalize for supportive treatment, possible blood transfusion requirement and further evaluation. Do you experience difficulty in swallowing, burning type pain in chest? Blood in vom...  Read Full »

I have anal issues, stomach, and muscle pain. Please help me.

Query: Hello doctor, I have anal issues, stomach, and muscle pain. Please help me.  Read Full »

Dr. Sultan Zeb Khan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please explain your symptoms in detail.  Read Full »

I have stomach spasms and indigestion issues. Is this IBS?

Query: Hello doctor,I am 16 years old with 5'7" height and weigh around 133 pounds. About two weeks ago, I was sitting in class, and I started having these excruciating stomach spasms. It was not an out of the blue thing because I had been having issues concerning my abdomen for about three months before t...  Read Full »

Dr. Babu Lal Meena

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) has a familial association, and it usually causes pain in the left side of the abdomen and sometimes in the epigastrium with dyspeptic symptoms. The diagnosis of IBS does not doubt in your case. The blood glucose of 111 is average. W...  Read Full »

Why is there increased hunger with headache after taking medicines for stomach pain and vomiting?

Query: Hello doctor, My son is 3.9 years old. He had stomach pain with vomiting last week. His doctor gave Lanzol junior tablet and Sucrafil syrup, for vomit Emset syrup. After two days he frequently said he felt very hungry and still drinking more water very often. Since the last two days, he is saying b...  Read Full »

Dr. Deepak Patel

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Two days back your child had stomach pain and vomiting which appears to be due to food poisoning, you have given Lanzol (antacid), Sucrafil (antacid syrup) and Emeset for vomiting. But no antibiotic was given. The food poisoning seems to have corrected. Now your child ...  Read Full »

Why am I getting recurrent kidney stones with stomach pain?

Query: Hello doctor, I have many health problems. My gallbladder was removed two years back and now I feel pain in the left as well as right side of the stomach below ribs. I am also suffering from repeated kidney stones at the left side and also in my both arms, I feel some bulges sort of thing. Please s...  Read Full »

Dr. Penchala Prasad Kandikattu

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from vitamin D deficiency which may cause hypocalcemia and bone pain. Also, mainly present like ribs pain and back pain, spontaneous rib fractures. Other possibilities are like postcholecystectomy syndrome. Use tablet Pantoprazole before breakfast for...  Read Full »