Q. How to remove the stretch marks from our body?

Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 19, 2019 and last reviewed on: Jul 20, 2019

I have stretch marks on my whole body, and I want to remove them as they are white. Please suggest me some medicine to remove them in a year as after a year I have my marriage. And I get these stretch marks at the time of puberty, and I had mentally suffered because of the stretch marks, and I cannot wear sleeveless clothes.

#

Stretch marks are formed in areas of a rapid growth spurt or weight gain, due to side effects of certain medications or other medical conditions. Treatment will depend on whether your stretch marks are new or old, color reddish or whitish and the cause of stretch marks. Co2 laser sessions are quite effective. Topical Tretinoin has a role, but you should apply it only with the advice of your dermatologist. You can apply emollients like coconut oil or olive oil and Vitamin E for the time being. You may put up some clear pictures of the affected area for proper evaluation and guidance.

|