Co2 Laser

Is it normal for the penis head to become red after PPP removal?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 24 years old. Six months ago, I had PPP removal from my penis head (uncircumcised) with CO2 laser. Two months ago, my penis head started to become red and now, almost half of my penis head is red in color. I noticed that there is a lot of dryness. Though I do not have PPP, sometimes,...  Read Full »

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Hair Transplant Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Penile pearly papule is just a normal variant. It is not a disease, so no treatment is required for it. But, you got it removed by CO2 laser. Penis skin is very sensitive area and CO2 laser always gives redness of skin. Not only penile area, but even in the normal skin ...  Read Full »

How to treat underarm pimples?

Query: Hello doctor, From the past 2 to 3 years, I frequently get pus-filled pimples. I consulted two different doctors, who told it is probably a gland infection. They suggested medicines for months. When I take the medicines, I do not get any pimples, but they come back as soon as I stop taking them. Fro...  Read Full »

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Folliculitis or acne is basically bacterial infection affecting the sebaceous glands. Please send good quality images and revert. What medications were prescribed in the past? I suggest you try applying T-Bact cream (Mupirocin) twice daily. Revert with more information to...  Read Full »

I have stretch marks on my body and wanted to remove it. Please suggest some medicines to remove it.

Query: Hello doctor,I have stretch marks on my whole body, and I want to remove them as they are white. Please suggest me some medicine to remove them in a year as after a year I have my marriage. And I get these stretch marks at the time of puberty, and I had mentally suffered because of the stretch marks...  Read Full »

Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Dermatologist, Venereologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Cosmetologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Stretch marks are formed in areas of a rapid growth spurt or weight gain, due to side effects of certain medications or other medical conditions. Treatment will depend on whether your stretch marks are new or old, color reddish or whitish and the cause of stretch mar...  Read Full »

I have fordyce spot type rashes on my penis for many years. Is there any treatment for it?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 25 years old. I have fordyce spot type rashes on my penis for many years. Is there any treatment for it? I have oily skin.  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Plastic Surgeon, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Extraction and laser could be done.  Read Full »

I have some black spots on penile skin. What are these?

Query: Hi doctor,I am having some black spots on penile skin. What to do?  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It could be seborrheic keratosis or maybe a mole or wart. For further information consult a dermatologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist   Read Full »

What should I do to reduce the hyperpigmentation and dark circles under my eyes?

Query: Hello doctor, I had undergone a Co2 laser treatment around my eyes about three and half years ago. Now, I am left with dark circles under the eyes along with hyperpigmentation and redness. About one and half weeks back, the doctor prescribed me a cream that has Kojic acid 1%, Glycolic acid 5%, Beta...  Read Full »

Dr. Kakkar

Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and reviewed the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I suggest you a moderately potent topical steroid like Fluticasone propionate 0.05% cream, twice daily for a few days. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with h...  Read Full »

A part of my penis discolored after a reconstructive surgery. How to treat this?

Query: Hello doctor, Four months ago, I had a reconstructive surgery on my penis for congenital penile curvature. I had some complications such as hematoma and scar leakage, but I am good now. When my penis healed, a part of it became brown/black (discoloration). Is there a way to reverse this discoloratio...  Read Full »

Dr. Kakkar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted your concern and I have viewed the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I would like to know what are all the creams you have tried? Was a skin graft used? If yes, was it a full thickness or split skin graft? And, is the discolored port...  Read Full »

Is Retino-A effective for cystic acne scar?

Query: Hi doctor, I suffered from cystic acne. I used Clindamycin and Epiduo gel. It cleared my acne, but left black and red marks. I have attached the pictures. Which type of scar is this? Is there any topical cream to remove the marks? Is a chemical peel or Retino A effective for this? I also have some h...  Read Full »

Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your query in detail and do understand your concern. I have also viewed the attached pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). These are ice pick and boxcar scars (the big ones) of acne. Treatment for the small ice pick (hole-like) scars may ...  Read Full »

Is hirsuties coronae glandis a contagious one?

Query: Hi doctor, There are a few little things around my glans. I think I have hirsuties coronae glandis. What can I do about it? Is it contagious? Please explain.  Read Full »

Dr. Gopinath

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hirsuties coronae glandis (pearly penile papule) are normal findings in men. Kindly confirm it with a urologist or venereologist after a proper physical evaluation.  It is not contagious. If you are too concerned about it, then the treatment option is CO2 laser ablation...  Read Full »

What are the treatments available for deep acne scars?

Query: Hello doctor, I have many deep acne scars on my face. I have shown to many doctors but did not get a good result. I have found now that lastly, I will have to go for laser treatment. Please suggest me what to do.  Read Full »

Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Treatment of acne scar depends on the type of scar. There are various treatment modalities for scar for instance subcision, it is a surgical procedure to release the tight bands below the skin that is holding the scar, injection of platelet-rich plasma, TCA (trichloroac...  Read Full »