Q. Do I need to see a doctor if I have small sunburn blisters?

Dr. Meha Malhotra
Published on Oct 03, 2013 and last reviewed on: Sep 06, 2018

Do I need to visit a doctor for small sunburn blisters?

Dr. Meha Malhotra

Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

To help you better, I need to know a few more details.

• How many lesions do you have? Also, tell me their duration and size.
  • Are the lesions itchy?
  • In which part of the body is it present?

If you could send a photo, it will be helpful.

Revert back with the answers to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

What adverse effects would low random blood sugar level have in a heart patient?

Query: Hello doctor, My mother, aged 64, has ischemic cardiomyopathy. Her angina and breathlessness are reduced, and they only occur when she exerts herself. But, she is feeling nauseous and dizzy even though she takes food every two hours. Her random blood sugar test is done, and the values are between...  Read Full »

Sunprotection and Sunscreens : All you need to know about this!

Article Overview: Sun protection is the single most important measure of preventing or delaying problems like ageing of skin, wrinkles, pigmentation disorders like melasma, age spots etc. Thus protection from sun-exposure by physical methods and proper use of sunscreens is central to prevention and treatment of these problems. Unfortunately not many people know how exactly a sunscreen should be used to optimize its beneficial effects. This article will educate everybody about concepts of ideal sun protection and use of sunscreens. Read Article

Dr. Sidharth Sonthalia

What is Sun Protection and Why is it Needed Sun protection is simply guarding a body from the adverse effects of sunlight. Sun light consists of visible light and Ultra Violet (UV) radiation which are of three types – A,B,C of which UVA and UVB have detrimental effects on the skin on chronic ...  Read Article

What is the solution for face color being dark when body is white?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a female and my age is 25 years. My body is white but face dark black. I have used many creams and lotions but there is no change. So, I want a solution for this.  Read Full »