Q. I need your suggestions on which sunscreen to use.

Answered by Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini Kamminana and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Sunscreen or Sunprotection? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am in a little trouble. Summer has started where I live, and I am addicted to playing cricket, whatever the weather or climate be. From last two weeks, I have noticed that my face color has become darker due to the sun. So, I am a little confused about which sunblock cream to use. I need your suggestion on which cream to use. I do not understand the concept of SPF 25, 30, 50 and 60.