Q. Suddenly my nipples are swollen and boobs are tender. Why?

Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Bhattacharyya and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Swollen Nipples or Hormonal Imbalance? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Just as of today my nipples have got swollen and my boobs are tender to touch. It started less than an hour ago. I had headache all day. As far as I am aware, I am not sure what is going on? I never had this issue before. Please help.