Q. Can Mensovit Plus tablet affect the success rate of pregnancy?

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

What is the side effect of Mensovit Plus tablet? Does it effect seriously on getting pregnant in future?

#

These pills have side effects for sure as every medicine has. It may cause nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, breast tenderness, headache. Taking them after meals can help reduce the intensity of these side effects and use of antiemetic drugs (for example Domperidone) to prevent nausea and vomiting. Your gynecologist may help you with that.

They may also cause a delay in the regular next periods or cause an early next period or spotting. You were asking about pregnancy and side effects of these pills and so menstrual irregularities are more likely in the next cycles following these pills. So someone trying to conceive may have difficulty but this issue may go away with the passage of time.

| 

Is it safe to continue taking the Nexium beyond two weeks while pregnant?

Query: Hi doctor, I am six weeks pregnant. I have struggled with GERD and esophagitis for years and my gastroenterologist put me on Nexium, which is the only thing that helps. I usually do a two-week treatment every year. My pregnancy is exacerbating the GERD. I just finished a two-week Nexium treatment a...  Read Full »

What is the ayurveda treatment for psoriasis?

Query: Hi doctor, I have joint eczema for the past seven to eight years in both knee, the lower portion of leg and back of hand joints. My doctor says that it is psoriasis. Please clarify.  Read Full »

My pregnancy test is positive. Can I take Gestafine and Folvite?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 26 years old. I did not get my period for the past five weeks and yesterday I checked for my pregnancy and it turned out to be positive. I called my gynecologist and she suggested me to take Gestafine 200 one at night. And Folvite one in the afternoon. And also, she suggested tak...  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»