Tender Breast

What do the changes like dark bleeding, tiredness, and breast pain during period indicate?

Query: Hello doctor, My partner is suspecting that she might be pregnant. We did get intimate but did not do sexual intercourse. We doubt if any sperm had gone in her vagina accidentally because I had touched her vagina with my hand, and there was no direct contact. Also, it was her ovulation time. Two ...  Read Full »

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not see any reason for your worry. I want to get to your notice that progesterone hormone is common for pregnancy and period. All the symptoms you mentioned, like breast discomfort, lower abdominal pain, nausea, etc., are due to progesterone hormone. Ladies physica...  Read Full »

I am having tender breasts and breathlessness after unprotected sex. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 25 years old. I had unprotected intercourse with my fiance 20 days back. He withdrew before ejaculation, still, I took Unwanted 72 after three hours to prevent pregnancy meanwhile. Next day, I got a vaginal fungal infection for which I took Candid V6 for six days (symptoms are relie...  Read Full »

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Khurana

Family Physician, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. As your cycle length is 27 days, and you had unprotected intercourse on day 8 or 9 of your cycle and that was the most fertile period of your cycle. So, do not worry, wait till your next periods. If they occur in time, then no pregnancy but in your case, the chances of ...  Read Full »

How many cycles can Clomid 50 mg be taken?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 26 years old. I have been trying to conceive for the past seven months. I have regular 28 day cycle. Recently, I got a hormone test for FSH, LH and prolactin, uterus scan and my husband's semen analysis. Everything was normal. My doctor prescribed me Clomid 50 mg on day 4 to day 9 an...  Read Full »

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, relax. Anxiety and depression also cause¬†delay in pregnancy. Continue with the same medications and start Folic acid supplements. Try every alternative day during your fertile period at least for two weeks. In this way you are giving rest to the body and also to i...  Read Full »

What causes prolonged periods?

Query: Female, 5’8”, 23 years old. About 190-20lbs. My period has been going on for 15 days including today and still has not stopped. My breasts are still sore even while bleeding which is not normal for me. My periods are generally regular.  Read Full »

Dr. Monika Meena

Answer: Hi, Welcome here. Did you happen to miss your periods in the previous 1-2 months? may be just a few days overdue? as you say you have regular periods so far. How heavy is your bleeding? Have you had unprotected sexual contact prior to this period? are there any chances of you getting pregnant? Th...  Read Full »

What does irregular period with tender breast, fatigue and mild cramps indicate?

Query: Hi doctor, I had my last period on 15th April which lasted only for 15 hours (the due date was 19th but it came four days early). My partner and I had unprotected sex on 4th but he did not ejaculate inside. Since yesterday I feel tenderness in my breasts, a little fatigue and mild cramps in between...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. According to your statement, you have been suffering from tenderness in your breast and little bit fatigue. Your last menstrual period was on 15th April which lasted for 15 hours and you had unprotected sexual intercourse on 4th. Usual...  Read Full »

What is the possibility of breast cancer in males with tender breast?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 32-year-old male. I have no previous conditions or problems, and I take no medications. For the last two months, my right nipple (probably under the nipple) I experience pain to the touch. Some days it seems a bit better and some days worse. I have stopped doing weight training...  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. According to your statement, you have been suffering from pain on your right breast that probably under the nipple and it is painful to touch. Some medical conditions can cause breast pain. When abnormal growth and swelling of breasts ...  Read Full »

Are bloating, light bleeding, tender breast, and weight gain side effects of Lutera?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been using Lutera but recently, I started having some problems. I have been bloated and my period began on the 14th (it usually lasts for four to six days), so the assumption was that it would conclude on the 19th. It is 23rd and I am still lightly bleeding, but my breast are t...  Read Full »

Dr. Sujata Mittal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Lutera has multiple side effects and is not really good contraception. In fact, all oral contraceptives are not a very good option as contraceptives. Bloating, weight gain, irregular spotting, are a few side effects. Larger and other bad side effects are marked suppr...  Read Full »

Are occasional spotting and breast tenderness signs of early pregnancy?

Query: Hi doctor, I have had some on and off spotting for three to four days. It is pinkish color and then I have a little brown color when I clean myself. I have had no cramps, no pains, no nausea the only thing that I have had is my areolae are super sensitive. My last period was the last week of last ...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to your information, today is a bit early to have pregnancy test positive. None of these signs predict pregnancy. Urine pregnancy test and also the serum beta HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) is usually suggested at least one day after the expected period. B...  Read Full »

Why is there a hard pea sized lymph node above collar bone?

Query: Hi doctor, I am female, 36 years old, 5 feet, generally healthy. I have recently found a small hard pea sized painless lump on my left collar bone, it moves around and I have had for periods of few days at a time over last few months, very sore, tender to touch breasts. I have not seen anyone about...  Read Full »

Dr. Vedprakash Verma

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Family Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Tender breasts are very common during pre-menstrual phases due to hormonal causes, so do not worry for this. The hard lump over collar bone, which is non-tender and pea sized needs to be ruled out that whether it is lipoma or an increase in supraclavicular lymphnode, whic...  Read Full »

What causes swelling in tits?

Query: Hello doctor, Just as of today my nipples have got swollen and my boobs are tender to touch. It started less than an hour ago. I had headache all day. As far as I am aware, I am not sure what is going on? I never had this issue before. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Sanjay Kumar Bhattacharyya

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A swollen nipple as well as tender breasts can occur if you are just before your cycle. If so, it is quite normal. It is due to the temporary hormonal fluctuation inside you. Otherwise, taking hormonal contraceptive pills could be a reason. Hard sex with rough handl...  Read Full »