Q. Is it possible to remove a tattoo without injury or scar?

Dr. Vikram Kumar R

Tattoo removal, can tattoo be removed without injury to the skin or creating a scar? I have gone for two sessions for laser treatment for tattoo removal, and each time there were multiple pinhole injuries, and the tattoo has not faded even a single bit. Is this treatment I am receiving appropriate?

Dr. Vikram Kumar R

Cosmetology Hair Transplant Surgeon Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic
#

Tattoo removal by a laser that is Q-switch laser causes these pinpoint spots as you have sent (attachment removed to protect patient identity). This is a normal phenomenon after laser. But it does not usually create scar if done correctly. Also, it would take at least six to eight sessions for the laser to take effect, so it is too early to say now. Laser tattoo removal is the best way to remove a tattoo for you than a surgical procedure.

|