Q. Please tell some medication for elbow pain.

Dr. Aamir Mohd
This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 28, 2016 and last reviewed on: Dec 27, 2019

I have right arm elbow pain for few days now. I play table tennis and cricket. I got the pain after playing TT for longer duration. Do you suggest me to take x-ray? Please guide with some medication.

#

• You have got tennis elbow for that you need to take tablet Lyser-D (Diclofenac) twice a day for five days. Please consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him/her and take the medicine with consent.
  • You should not play table tennis and cricket for the next seven days. You need to give rest to your arm. Take care.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|