Testosterone Cypionate Injection

Is my testosterone level normal for my age?

Query: Hi doctor, I have not grown to the expected height. I am 173 cm. My mother is 173 cm and father is 189 cm. I had a blood test to determine my HGH levels. The doctor asked me for a testosterone and GH test. The result came back a week later and it said that I had a low HGH level and a 21/42 level te...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please relax and do not worry. You have not mentioned the exact HGH level values (human growth hormone) and testosterone values with units. I suggest you upload your reports. As you said, definitely you have low testosterone levels. But, do not worry. It is definitely ...  Read Full »

Does varicocele correction improve low testosterone?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 34 years old. My height is 5'11' and weight is 90 kg. I have been facing erectile dysfunction for the past three years. I visited an andrologist and he did various tests. All are good except that my testosterone levels are low. My doctor suggested that should be due to varicocele. If ...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not think erectile dysfunction is caused by mild varicocele. In case, if it was moderate to high grade of varicocele, then we can expect a reversal of the problem on the correction of varicocele. Regarding low testosterone, varicose could be the reason. It is possibl...  Read Full »

Do testosterone have effect on personality?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 29-years-old male. I am 173 cm in height and weighs about 68 kg. I would like to know about testosterone injection if I took it in a small dosage weekly will that help my appearance to be more manly? Even that my appearance is manly but in general my physical built is small compa...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. Testosterone injections have beneficial effects if only blood testosterone level is low. Otherwise, it may harm you in several ways. For a more manly look, the best solution is to do exercise. I have answered your question in th...  Read Full »

Is it advisable to take Testosterone cypionate and Trenbolone enanthate while on BP medication?

Query: Hello doctor, Can I take Testosterone cypionate and Trenbolone enanthate, while on high blood pressure medication Benicar 20 mg?  Read Full »

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you have low testosterone and have been given a prescription for using testosterone, after consulting an endocrinologist you can take it. But always remember you should not have very high doses of testosterone since hypertension already puts the cardiac system und...  Read Full »

My testosterone level is low and I am facing erection issues. Shall I go for testosterone injection?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 35-year-old male weight 136 kgs and height 6 ft 1". My blood sugar is 160, HbA1c is 7.2. Testosterone is 153, free testosterone is 3.2. I am undergoing treatment for depression for which my medications are Qutipin 50 mg at night and Arip Mt 10 mg bd. I have consulted a sexologist ...  Read Full »

Dr. Saurabh S Pandya

Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Erectile dysfunction, in your case, could be due to depression itself, due to medications, or low testosterone levels, or diabetes. 1. Are you diabetic? 2. When did erection problems start? Was it related to an episode of depression, or was it after starting medici...  Read Full »

Does Cernos gel help erectile dysfunction?

Query: Hello doctor, I have low libido problem. As a result of which I am suffering from ED since two years. I am 38 years old, married and having one daughter aged 6 years. I had some issue of erectile dysfunction at 32 years, but it got sorted by itself. I checked my testosterone and it was 295 ng/dL and...  Read Full »

Dr. Divakara P

Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Pain Medicine Physician, Pulmonologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, your symptoms are due to testosterone deficiency. And you do need testosterone supplement. Well, Depot injection was actually a good option. But, it comes with side effects. Still it is a good option as you need to take injection just once in one or two months. Testo...  Read Full »

Do I need treatment for mild venous incompetence in penis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. I had a few tests recently. I had a blood test to check male hormone profile and the result is as follows. Testosterone 1.77 ng/mL (range 2.70-10.20 ng/mL), FSH 3.78 mlU/mL (range 1.7-12.0 mlU/mL), LH 3.24 mlU/mL (range 2.0-12.0 mlU/mL) and TSH...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern and would like to tell you that though there is problem, but that can be corrected. There is no need to worry. Your testosterone is low and this could be the reason for low sex drive. This can be treated by testosterone injection by a good...  Read Full »