Q. Can I take Testosterone cypionate and Trenbolone enanthate while on Benicar?

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy
Published on Oct 31, 2019

Can I take Testosterone cypionate and Trenbolone enanthate, while on high blood pressure medication Benicar 20 mg?

Dr. Jaydeep Tripathy

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

If you have low testosterone and have been given a prescription for using testosterone, after consulting an endocrinologist you can take it. But always remember you should not have very high doses of testosterone since hypertension already puts the cardiac system under some risk for development of coronary artery disease in the future. Even though nothing has been reported scientifically, but doctors believe there is an indirect association between high testosterone and cardiac ailments. As you know men are prone to more heart attacks.

So it is better to take it lower doses if it is required medically.

Is it true that varicocele correction improves low testosterone?

Query: Hi doctor,I am 34 years old. My height is 5'11' and weight is 90 kg. I have been facing erectile dysfunction for the past three years. I visited an andrologist and he did various tests. All are good except that my testosterone levels are low. My doctor suggested that should be due to varicocele. If ...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I do not think erectile dysfunction is caused by mild varicocele. In case, if it was moderate to high grade of varicocele, then we can expect a reversal of the problem on the correction of varicocele. Regarding low testosterone, varicose could be the reason. It is possibl...  Read Full

How will high blood pressure affect the kidney?

Query: Hi doctor, My mom is 65 years old. Her blood pressure is 180/90 mmHg. She is suffering from urine infection and her¬†serum uric acid is 7.6 mg/dL. I have attached her other reports for your reference. She is currently on Norflox 400 twice daily, Ciploric 300 one tablet daily at night, Telma AM one t...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is due to high blood pressure. Her urine culture and sensitivity report attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity) is negative, meaning there is no known pathogen in her urine that may have caused the infection. Her uric acid levels are not that much h...  Read Full

Ask a Family Physician Now