Q. While breastfeeding, can I get my damaged tooth out?

Dr. Naveen Thomas

I have a 4-month-baby boy. I am doing breastfeeding. My tooth is entirely damaged. So I am planning to remove my tooth. Is it correct or not? I am taking medicine for it. Please tell me a suggestion.

#

It is better to remove a damaged tooth. You can take some antibiotics and painkiller medicines. Take Amoxicillin 500 mg for three days after extraction. It does not affect your kid. Ask your dentist about particular medications while breastfeeding.

For more information consult a dentist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|