Q. TSH of 5960 and free T4 of 1. 14 in an 8-year-old. Should I be worried?

Answered by Dr. Shaikh Sadaf and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Tsh Level or Thyroid Problem? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My 8-year-old daughter had labs done twice now and I have one doctor saying its concerning and another saying they are fine. I need another opinion. Labs done two months ago TSH was 5210 and free T4 was 1.43 and labs done this month are TSH is 5960 and free T4 is 1.14. I have attached lab reports for your reference.