Q. I feel pain in thigh, back and breast after taking Unwanted 72. Kindly advise.

Me and my fiancee had sex. But there was no penetration and no ejaculation. I ejaculated in washroom and wiped myself with a towel but we did again after 10 minutes. This time also there was no ejaculation. We got scared and took Unwanted 72 within 48 hours. After taking pills she skipped her menses on her due date but on then last day, periods started and lasted for five days with heavy flow. Now, periods have stopped but she still complains about lower back pain, pain in thigh area and breast tenderness. Are these due to pill side-effects?

#

As she had the withdrawal bleeding for five days already after taking the pill, it indicates that she is pregnancy safe. But the present breast soreness, low abdominal and backache is due to progesterone effect and is common due to the high dose progesterone. This shall subside in next 24 hours if she increases her daily water intake to 4 to 5 litres to counter the Progesterone effect.

Pregnancy safe means not pregnant?

#

Yes, pregnancy safe means not pregnant.

|