Q. I have fatigue and weakness after taking Unwanted 72. Could I be pregnant?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

I am a 23 year old female. I had my periods on the first of this month. I had unprotected sex with no ejaculation on the eighth and took Unwanted 72 the next morning. The first withdrawal bleeding was on the 11th and the second was on the 15th. But, I have general fatigue, weakness and abdominal cramps. I need advice. 

#

• Since you have taken the emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of intercourse, and already had the withdrawal bleeding, there is no chance of pregnancy. So, there is nothing to worry about.
  • The symptoms you had mentioned could be due to stress, anxiety, work pressure, change of place, change in climate or physiological factors. So relax and do not worry.
  • However, if you have a doubt then get a urine pregnancy test and a pelvic scan done to rule out the exact cause. Do get back to me with reports so that I can guide you further.

Take care.

For further queries consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|