Q. I have noticed blood in urine and painful urination. Please tell me the treatment.

Answered by Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Urinary Tract Infection or Ultrasound Scan? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am married and have no baby yet. A year ago, for the first time, I noticed blood in urine and painful urination. After two days of intercourse, I face this problem. When I was 14 years old, I suffered from hematuria. I took Pause, Mix 500 and Alkasol for relief. Please tell me the treatment now.