Q. My 5 month old baby missed his polio vaccination. What should I do now?

Dr. Amit Kumar Modi

My son is five months old. He has not received polio drop vaccinations as I was unaware. What should I do now?

#

Polio vaccination is generally done with the scheduled vaccination. If you have visited your doctor at six weeks, 10 weeks, and 14 weeks of vaccination, he must have vaccinated the child for polio as well. Still, if you feel it has not been done, visit a Paediatrician for polio immunization.

For more information consult a paediatrician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/paediatrician

|