Q. What is the yellow vaginal discharge after giving birth?

Answered by Dr. Uzma Arqam and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vaginal Discharge or Vaginal Swab? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: What is the yellow vaginal discharge after giving birth?

I gave birth to my son three months back. Shortly after the bleeding stopped I had a discharge coming out it had a tinge of yellow to it. A few weeks after that it stopped. It has recently started again. What could it be and should I be worried? It causes some cramping.