Q. I have vaginal tightening during sex. It is very painful. Please help.

Dr. Vidya
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 27, 2014 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I have vaginal tightening during sex. It is very painful. Please help.

#

Pain and tightening of the vagina during sex are common during the first few times of coitus (sexual intercourse). Make sure that you have sufficient foreplay to stimulate the vaginal secretions which will act as a natural lubricant. This helps in reducing the vaginal contractions and thereby bringing down the pain.

I would suggest you use a good lubricant just before the contact which helps in easy penetration.

|