Vaginal Tightening

How to get rid of condom allergy?

Query: Hi doctor, My husband often goes on long trips for work. We have sex normally in an interval of 15 to 20 days. We are together for two years, but I still cannot satisfy him. The problem is whenever we have sex the first time it goes smoothly, but after that I have so much trouble to get intimate. I ...  Read Full »

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. A lot of females have allergy to condom and they develop symptoms like you develop. But, that should not be a thing to feel guilty. Your problem of poor intimacy is because of that allergy and consequent rashes on vagina. This has resulted in repulsion and a fear which re...  Read Full »

Please suggest some way to reduce pain during sex.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 26 year old virgin female. I am experiencing pain during penetration. As a result of which I have not been able to have intercourse. Please suggest some ways in which I can reduce the pain or make it easier.  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read and understood your problem. You have tight vagina. So, give more time to foreplay. Change the position to woman on top or on knees and penetration of vagina from back. You can put one finger inside vagina with some gel as lubricant and rotate ...  Read Full »

Why does my vagina feel too tight for a tampon?

Query: Hello doctor, My tampon will not go in no matter how hard I try and it hurts so bad. I cannot get my finger in either sides. I have planned to have sex soon but my vagina is too tight. What can I do? Is this normal? I really want to get a tampon in, because I am tired of pads and I feel like my vag...  Read Full »

Dr. Nadia Khan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, some girls may have a tight vagina. I would suggest it is better to get yourself examined by a doctor under good light as the actual diagnosis of tightness can only be found out then. Different causes may include vaginal septum or vaginal stenosis, etc. But if i...  Read Full »

How to enlarge the width of vagina?

Query: Hi doctor, I got married before sex months. On the first day, as my wife had more pain, I did not force her. However, when we started participating in sex I am unable to insert into her vagina. But, her vagina is too tight. So, we both met a gynecologist. She checked my wife and had inserted one fin...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First of all I would like to tell you that sexual intercourse is not a pleasure full drama as shown in adult movies. Most of the couples during initial times of sex face problems. Difficulty in penetration, pain during sex, etc., are common problems. Position during se...  Read Full »

How Can I Tighten My Loose Vagina?

Query: Hello doctor, I have a loose vagina and I am 20 years old, female and I am sexually active. I used to have sex always with toys so it became loose. Please help me. I need to tighten my vagina again. Once I used Everteen vaginal tightening gel for a month and I stopped its use as I was afraid of its...  Read Full »

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

Psychiatrist, Sexologist, Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The Everteen vaginal gel is an herbal product used for the same purpose but the efficacy of this is not well established. This may help some but not all. Kegel exercise are a good option for you. You can do this exercise daily and will see good results. As of now stop ...  Read Full »

My vaginal opening is too loose without any sex. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, My vaginal opening is too loose without any sex. I do not know what is the reason? Can you please tell me what is the reason?  Read Full »

Dr. Md. Kamrul Hasan Sajib

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hi, Welcome to ilciniq.com. How are you? Hope you are fine. I have read your problem carefully. There is some lack of information. Your age, profession, height, previous sexual history, etc. You should remember that a loose vagina is a myth. It is a misconception. The vagina is elastic. With your ...  Read Full »

Why is my vagina very loose with a gap?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 21 years old and five months postpartum. I have an embarrassing problem that my vagina is gaping open and very loose. I cannot move without air getting inside. My husband called me an empty pringles can and left me. It is that bad. It actually was that way already before I gave b...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen the pictures which have been uploaded and there is indeed gaping of the vaginal orifice with perineal laxity and also decreased mons pubis and labia mayoral fat pad (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Ideally, after postpartum, one is advise...  Read Full »

What causes bleeding after sex?

Query: Hi doctor, Last night I had sex with my wife. It was the last day of her periods. She bled light red color with some watery fluid in it. I would like to know, is that from menstruation or virginity defloration? Does she lose her virginity?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For your information, a woman loses virginity on the first day of her intercourse. So, the bleeding is likely to be remaining endometrium of that menstrual flow and can often be seen commonly if sex occurs on last day of bleeding days. For further information consult a...  Read Full »

How to ease vaginal tightening and pain during sex?

Query: Hello doctor, I have vaginal tightening during sex. It is very painful. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Vidya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pain and tightening of the vagina during sex are common during the first few times of coitus (sexual intercourse). Make sure that you have sufficient foreplay to stimulate the vaginal secretions which will act as a natural lubricant. This helps in reducing the vaginal...  Read Full »

What is vaginismus?

Query: Hi doctor,I got married before 18 months. But, I am still a virgin. I am not able to take it inside. I do not know whether it is due to fear or what. I badly need to be out of it. Please help.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are likely to be suffering from vaginismus. Please follow up with detailed history. Revert back with detailed history to an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist  Read Full »