Vibrator

I am bleeding after using vibrator. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 19 year old female. I am a virgin, but I masturbate quite a bit. Before, it was around at least once per day but it has been dying down to mainly the weekends. I use a vibrator and it is not actually a vibrator but a small hand-held massager for the back. I use it on my clitoris a...  Read Full »

Dr. Vidya

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Masturbation does not generally hold a great risk but it does cause some complications. Frequent masturbation causes addiction. The mild bleeding you experience with the use of the vibrator could be due to local injury to the vaginal mucosa following a stimulating con...  Read Full »

Can you masturbate by just rubbing the tip of the penis?

Query: Hi doctor, During masturbation I just rub the tip of the penis and not the entire penis. Is it a wrong way of doing? I do not get excited during sex and unable to ejaculate. Only, rubbing the tip of the penis gives me excitement. Also, two weeks ago, I have undergone circumcision as my foreskin di...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The tip is the most sensitive part of the penis, hence gives most excitement. There is nothing wrong in rubbing the tip during masturbation. You have gone circumcision two weeks back, so you should avoid masturbation for another 7 to 10 days. If you are unable to ejaculat...  Read Full »

Can a vibrator damage and shrink my penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I used a vibrator on my penis for 30 to 40 minutes and the result is that the hardness of my penis is gone and the length reduced a lot. Now, I am unable to have sex with my partner. Can you tell me any medicine for recovering from this situation and make my penis as it was before?  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since how long are you using the vibrator and why? Was it prescribed by a doctor? Occasional use should not cause any problem. I suggest you take tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one hour before sexual activity. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start ...  Read Full »

I do not achieve orgasm even after trying various methods. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I have never achieved orgasm without a vibrator. For years, I have experimented with different pressures, methods, stuffs and followed the advice of hundreds of articles, but nothing worked. I always make sure that I have enough time and relaxation. I have tried so many methods involv...  Read Full »

Dr. Raveendran Sr

Sexologist, Diabetologist, Andrologist, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Female masturbation is a complicated one. Yes, I have few patients who were not satisfied with many methods. Male masturbation works only more physical, and few mental work but female masturbation works with more psychological and few physical tasks. Method, if anyt...  Read Full »

Will I get HIV if I share vibrator?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 22 year old female. I am not sexually active. Recently, my friend gave me one of her toy things. I am not sure what it was at first glance until she told me. She said she cleaned it and to be safe; I cleaned it again. But, after a few days, my vagina felt unusually weird like somet...  Read Full »

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like you have been severely stressed with the fear of HIV and it is affecting your health. Transmission through fomites is not a standard mode of acquiring HIV. The virus cannot survive outside the human body. Hence, there is no reason to be afraid of it in you...  Read Full »

Other than masturbation, how to collect sperm for semen analysis?

Query: Hi doctor, I am in a need to provide a sample for sperm analysis. I could ejaculate during sex. But, when I try to provide sperm for analysis by masturbation, I failed. Can I provide home sample? Is there any other way available for this like vibrator? Please suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can collect the sperm sample at home and should reach the laboratory within 45 minutes. You can try during intercourse and collect it in a bottle when you are about to ejaculate. But, that can contaminate and show signs of infection. Vibrators are available, but need ...  Read Full »