Q. I used a vibrator on my penis and now my penis is shrunk and damaged. Please help.

Dr. Shahil Khant
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 22, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jun 28, 2019

I used a vibrator on my penis for 30 to 40 minutes and the result is that the hardness of my penis is gone and the length reduced a lot. Now, I am unable to have sex with my partner. Can you tell me any medicine for recovering from this situation and make my penis as it was before?

#

• Since how long are you using the vibrator and why? Was it prescribed by a doctor? Occasional use should not cause any problem.
  • I suggest you take tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one hour before sexual activity. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking the medicines with their consent. You can take it for a maximum of three times a week.

For more information consult a urologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/urologist

No one prescribed it to me. It felt good. So, I used it. Last week I used the massager three to four times on my penis. But, now the problem is that I am not feeling anything in my penis. Its size is also reduced to 1 inch. I am not able to get any hardness. Kindly suggest how to get it back to the previous size and shape.

#

• Do not worry. It will not cause any permanent damage as you have used it minimally. It will recover.
  • You can take the above medicine which I suggested. It will take 10 to 14 days.
  • Do not overthink about the problem. Nothing is wrong.

|