Q. I used a vibrator on my penis and now my penis is shrunk and damaged. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Shahil Khant and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Vibrator or Short Penis? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I used a vibrator on my penis for 30 to 40 minutes and the result is that the hardness of my penis is gone and the length reduced a lot. Now, I am unable to have sex with my partner. Can you tell me any medicine for recovering from this situation and make my penis as it was before?