Q. Other than masturbation, how to collect sperm for semen analysis?

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B
This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 14, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am in a need to provide a sample for sperm analysis. I could ejaculate during sex. But, when I try to provide sperm for analysis by masturbation, I failed. Can I provide home sample? Is there any other way available for this like vibrator? Please suggest.

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrics And Gynaecology Sexology
#

• You can collect the sperm sample at home and should reach the laboratory within 45 minutes.
  • You can try during intercourse and collect it in a bottle when you are about to ejaculate. But, that can contaminate and show signs of infection.
  • Vibrators are available, but need assistance.
  • If you are suffering from erection problem, then medicines can be taken.

For further information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|