Q. I am experiencing heavy shoulders and getting anxious that it could be a heart attack. Please help.

I am experiencing heavy shoulders, and then my hands and legs are feeling heavy and tingly. I can feel it go up to my neck and face at times. But the main symptom is heavy shoulders. I do have low vitamin D and B. I forgot to take my supplements for almost a week. When I forget, my legs become tingly and achy. When it happens, I get anxious that it could be a heart attack and it gets worse. The more I think about it, the worse the symptoms. But the symptoms then subside. I am thinking that I am having an anxiety attack.