iCliniq logo

Ask a Doctor Online Now

HomeAnswersPathologyvitamin deficiencyI am 24-years-old and I have vitamin deficiency. Please suggest me good routine and medicines.

How to correct vitamin deficiency?


The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

Dr. Nithila. A

Published At June 27, 2019
Reviewed AtAugust 2, 2023

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I am 24 years old male. I have vitamin d deficiency 15.07 ng/mL, testosterone 915.47 ng/dL, bilirubin - total 1.7 mg/dL, aspartate aminotransferase (Sgot) 42.6 U/L, and platelet count 120 x 10³/µL. How sick I am? Please suggest me good routine and medicines.


Welcome to the icliniq.com.

I need to know your clinical complaint if present to comment further. For your low vitamin D level, Calci D like a tablet or cholecalciferol containing sachet with milk once a week for eight weeks, can be prescribed. The sachet contains 60000 IU in each pack. Your total bilirubin is slight high for which clinical correlation needed and repeat testing after week. In CBC (complete blood count) also there is high red blood cell count and high hemoglobin level for which dehydration history should be ruled out. Drink lots of water and repeat CBC especially. Hb and red blood cell count after a few days. Your elevated liver enzymes no need to worry as they have not raised two folds the upper limit. If SGPT increased more than 85 than it is significant. I hope I have answered your question. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. Goswami Parth Rajendragiri
Dr. Goswami Parth Rajendragiri


Community Banner Mobile
By subscribing, I agree to iCliniq's Terms & Privacy Policy.

Ask your health query to a doctor online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy