Q. Does vitamin deficiency cause premature ejaculation?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 06, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 10, 2020

I did a test. I got my results that my erection transmitter is 2.99, testosterone is 4.459. vitamins E, K, and C are also slightly low. Could this be the reason I have premature ejaculation? At times, I also have a weak erection after one ejaculation. What should I take to treat these? Thanks.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

The premature ejaculation occurs due to anxiety and hyperexcitation in most individuals. Altered testosterone levels are not the cause of early discharge.

If you have the problem of premature ejaculation, then drugs like Dapoxetine can be used to delay the ejaculation time. The drug will help improve the time and you will feel better. Thanks.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|