Q. Does vitamin deficiency cause premature ejaculation?

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Premature Ejaculation or Anxiety? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I did a test. I got my results that my erection transmitter is 2.99, testosterone is 4.459. vitamins E, K, and C are also slightly low. Could this be the reason I have premature ejaculation? At times, I also have a weak erection after one ejaculation. What should I take to treat these? Thanks.