Q. Does vitamin deficiency cause premature ejaculation?

I did a test. I got my results that my erection transmitter is 2.99, testosterone is 4.459. vitamins E, K, and C are also slightly low. Could this be the reason I have premature ejaculation? At times, I also have a weak erection after one ejaculation. What should I take to treat these? Thanks.

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology

The premature ejaculation occurs due to anxiety and hyperexcitation in most individuals. Altered testosterone levels are not the cause of early discharge.

If you have the problem of premature ejaculation, then drugs like Dapoxetine can be used to delay the ejaculation time. The drug will help improve the time and you will feel better. Thanks.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD)

Article Overview: A 35-year-old woman came to me with a chief complaint of muscle tension. She stated that she has experienced a considerable amount of muscle tension her entire life, but it has become increasingly worse over the last 12 months. Read Article

The above mentioned patient is suffering from Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD). GAD can be defined as anxiety and worry about several events and activities for a majority of the day. The anxiety and worry of GAD differs from normal anxiety by its excessiveness, the difficu...  Read Article

What Is Premature Ejaculation?

Article Overview: A huge percentage of young men ejaculate within a few seconds or with minimal strokes during sexual intercourse. It is very stressful for both partners when this happens, and it can even lead to marital disharmony and discord. This is the most common male sexual problem. Fortunately, it can be overcome and even treated. Read Article

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist

Premature ejaculation (rapid climax within seconds) is common. It is natural in people with an overly sensitive penis, but it is distressing and disappointing for the couple. To overcome the problem naturally, one needs to understand how exactly it happens and learn how to stop it. It is somewhat li...  Read Article

I am stressed with my inability and erection problem. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, I am 31 years old. I have been married for four years now and have a 2.5 year old kid. The problem is that I hardly ever feel to have sex with my wife. I started noticing this issue after a couple of weeks into the marriage. I get an erection at the initial stage, but cannot sustain the ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Pankaj Mittal

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It can be considered as selective anoragasmia. Here the more important part that only with your wife you do not have feelings for intimation during intercourse or difficulty in sustaining erections, while you have good erections while watching porn and masturbation. I wo...  Read Full

Ask a Doctor Now