Q. How can I gain weight?

Dr. Ayesha Naveed

I am 21 but my weight is just 40 kg which is too low according to me and my family. Everyone says I am too slim. So, I just wanna gain my weight now. Would you please suggest which capsule will be better for weight gaining?

#

Well, your BMI is less than the normal and you are surely slimmer. First of all, I would like to tell you that there is no need to take stress on this issue. You are beautiful the way you are. I will help you improve.

Follow this advice.

1. Eat five times a day, small but frequent meals.

2. Drink milk two times a day.

3. Increase the intake of bananas.

4. Exercise, at least for 15 minutes a day.

5. Megace (Megestrol Acetate) oral suspension, 800 mg/day (20 mL/day) will increase your appetite. Take 10 ml in the morning, 10 in the evening.

Keep an eye on your bowel habits as well, stay happy.

|