Q. I am disappointed about my weight gain. What can I do for losing weight?

Dr. J. N. Naidu
This is a premium question & answer published on Nov 21, 2020 and last reviewed on: Dec 31, 2020

I am not losing weight even after controlling to eat my food and I do regular exercise. I walk for four kilometers in the morning and play badminton for an hour every evening. I am eating at the proper time with the right quantity. I have not loosed even a kilogram in a month. Before following a diet and exercise, I had a weight of 70 kilograms and now it is 72 kilograms. I even tested my thyroid and everything is normal. I am disappointed with my weight gain. What can I do to lose weight? Why am I gaining weight? Please suggest.

#

I appreciate you for following these steps. It helps to decrease your fat and increase your muscle strength and stamina. It will also help to improve your immunity. Exercise produces neurohormones and it results in a sense of well-being. Try to eat more boiled vegetables and fruits. Eat-in a small plate and drink two glasses of water while taking breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Eat boiled egg with breakfast. Follow this for two weeks and review after two weeks. A decrease of 0.5 kilograms in a month is ideal. Losing weight faster damages health.

|