Q. Can a wisdom tooth cause neck and arm pain?

Dr. Purva Jingar

Can a possible wisdom tooth cause neck and arm pain? My tooth hurts on the same side as neck and arm.

#

It is not possible. It may cause some throat pain but not arm pain. Maybe you have muscular pain. Just take rest and if your wisdom tooth is not in good condition then it is better to get it removed because it has no use in real world. And if you have any neck stretch then just apply warm water bag and see if there is any change. You can try mouth rinse of salt and lukewarm water for good results.

For more information consult a dentist onlline --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

| 

Is it better to get my two impacted wisdom teeth removed?

Query: Hi doctor, I visited a dentist and he completed deep cleaning of all four quadrants. I got composite fillings on one side of the mouth for five cavities (right side). However, I still have four cavities on the left side. I have two options. Wait for three more months and take care of it, as my in...  Read Full »

How to check if the blood circulation to the head and neck is fine?

Query: Hi doctor, A physiotherapist did some manipulation with my neck and since then when I fall asleep at night, my arms, hands, upper back (area just below the neck) and brain feels weird as if blood supply is cut. This happens several times during the night while I am sleeping and these symptoms go aw...  Read Full »

I get twitches on my calves, shoulders, and head after getting the Novavax COVID vaccine. Please help.
Hello doctor, I got the Novavax COVID vaccine. Since I had the vaccine, I had bad arm pain. But the scary thing that ha...  Read more»
It hurts when I push above my left breast bone. Please help.
Hi doctor, I have been having some chest pain issues. When I push above my left breast bone it hurts in only one spot. ...  Read more»
Bird Flu (Avian Influenza) - Causes, Symptoms, Mortality Rate, and Treatment
Bird flu or avian influenza is a viral infection that spreads among birds and can affect humans rarely. Read the article...  Read more»