Q. Can a wisdom tooth cause neck and arm pain?

Dr. Purva Jingar

Can a possible wisdom tooth cause neck and arm pain? My tooth hurts on the same side as neck and arm.

#

It is not possible. It may cause some throat pain but not arm pain. Maybe you have muscular pain. Just take rest and if your wisdom tooth is not in good condition then it is better to get it removed because it has no use in real world. And if you have any neck stretch then just apply warm water bag and see if there is any change. You can try mouth rinse of salt and lukewarm water for good results.

For more information consult a dentist onlline --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dentist

|