Q. What are the expected problems during wisdom tooth eruption?

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar

My wisdom tooth present in the lower left region is growing. I have a sufficient space for it to grow, and it is growing straight. I do not have pain in the tooth and half of the tooth is poking out now. But I have trouble in opening my mouth fully.

#

I can understand your concern. An eruption of wisdom tooth cause difficulty in opening the mouth, fever, swelling in gums, pain and neck swellings. You do not need to worry. Restricted mouth opening will get relieved after a few days. Still, to get relief, you can take tablet Zerodol MR (Acelofenac with Tizanidine) two times a day for three days after taking food. Take tablet Pantoprazole 40 mg one time a day for one week.

|