Q. What is causing burning pain in penis with yellow colored urine?

Dr. Goswami Parth Rajendragiri

Burning penis (pain), urine color yellow, smell like fish or ammonia. Whenever I eat hot food or hot drinks sometimes the burning increases. I feel a little better whenever I drink water. Please give me medicine for the above problem.

#

You can have acute urinary tract infection. For that, you can investigate with urine routine microscopic examination. If pus cells and bacteria present then urine culture can be done for further work up. It is advisable to drink lots of water and fruit juices. Avoid the intake of excess spicy foods. You can revert back with urine routine microscopic report once done.

|