Q. What is causing burning pain in penis with yellow colored urine?

and medically reviewed by Dr. Dr. Divya Banu M
Published on Feb 27, 2019

Burning penis (pain), urine color yellow, smell like fish or ammonia. Whenever I eat hot food or hot drinks sometimes the burning increases. I feel a little better whenever I drink water. Please give me medicine for the above problem.

Hematology Pathology
#

You can have acute urinary tract infection. For that, you can investigate with urine routine microscopic examination. If pus cells and bacteria present then urine culture can be done for further work up. It is advisable to drink lots of water and fruit juices. Avoid the intake of excess spicy foods. You can revert back with urine routine microscopic report once done.

Why do I have a burning feeling on top of the head?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 30 year old male. Today I have experienced a burning sensation on the top left side of my head. It only lasts for a few seconds but it has happened a few times hours apart. What is this? I have just got over cold symptoms.  Read Full »

Why are my semen and urine yellow colored?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 22 years old. I am getting a yellow urine since last 4 to 5 months. What could be the reason and also my semen color is yellow. Can you help me with this? Is it because of masturbation?  Read Full »

I have burning sensation on the internal walls of vagina. Why is it?

Query: Hi doctor, I have burning sensation and itching on internal walls of vagina after sex and after ovulation. I am facing this problem for the past 6 to 8 months. For past 1 week, I am unable to have sex and while passing urine the nerve pains. We are trying to get pregnant for more than 7 years. Curre...  Read Full »