Q. Please help me figure out the reason for my abdominal pain.

Dr. Jyoti Gupta
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 26, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jul 17, 2020

I have been having a lot of constipation and diarrhea on and off all day long. I have been peeing more frequently and noticed that my stool is very dark yellowish brown. There are a lot of discharge and little spots of blood on the tissue after I wipe. I have also noticed that I am very sensitive lately and my boobs really hurt from time to time. I am very much nauseated every day and my stomach is hard as a rock and my cervix is low. I have checked for pregnancy and my hCG levels were not high enough for a proven pregnancy. I am also having severe abdominal pain that is bad and I nearly pass out or actually do pass out at time throughout the day. I have passed out three times in the past four days due to this pain. I am currently on Abilify, Depo-Provera and Olanzapine. I am very scared and I need some advice. Please help me try and figure out what might be going on.

Dr. Jyoti Gupta

Infertility Obstetrics And Gynaecology
#

• There may be a component of gastroenteritis with urinary infection and vaginal infection.
  • It is good to know that you have undertaken an ultrasound. It can help us know the condition of the upper abdomen and also any ovarian pathology. Get the report and see a gynecologist who can examine you and confirm the suspicion.

For further doubts consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|