Q. I have abdominal discomfort and gurgling sensation after stopping Raciper. Why?

This is a premium question & answer published on Mar 16, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am a 54 year old female. I was taking Raciper plus for 15 days. After stopping, I have upper abdominal discomfort and hunger feeling. The abdomen is gurgling. Is this normal?

#

First of all, I need to know what symptoms were you prescribed Raciper plus for. Did you have the same symptoms before starting the medication?

I am providing you a free follow up to answer these questions. Revert with the asked details for a better help.

For more information consult a medical gastroenterologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/medical-gastroenterologist

After starting Telma 20, I often feel upper abdominal discomfort. But such type of symptoms, I have mentioned are from last three to four days. After stopping Raciper plus, I had dinner outside. I have pain under ribs and back also. My abdominal ultrasound is alright except fatty liver first degree.

#

This is acid reflux disease.

Since you stopped the medicine and symptoms reappeared, I suggest you continue it for the next 15 days and revert back with the results.

We have other options too if your problem persists. But at this point of time, this is the best option for you. If you have any further query, please ask me.

|