Q. I have lower abdominal discomfort and food digestion issues. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Ana Karen Pulido and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Indigestion or Subclinical Hypothyroidism? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I think I suffer from liver and a gastric problem for the past two years. Food is not digested properly. Lower abdomen left side some burning sensation, swelling, and pain were there. Sometimes, I feel the hardness in the lower left abdomen. Bilirubin total is high and bilirubin direct and indirect are also high.