Q. I have abdominal pain with watery stool. Please help.

Published on Nov 08, 2018

I have the following symptoms. Abdominal pain, starting from yesterday night. Had instant noodle and two eggs for the meal last night. At first, it was severe pain and strange sound in the intestine and could not poop. And then I had diarrhea and poop water. Hardly slept last night due to severe pain. This morning the pain is continuously happening like every five minutes and poop water with little blood. I am a male, 27 years old, height 5'7'', and weight 154 lbs.

Cardiology General Medicine Internal Medicine
#

It is likely a food poisoning. Most importantly, have ORS 100 to 200 ml with each stool and keep yourself rehydrated. Drink as much as possible. You should have tablet Pan D (Pantoprazole and Domperidone) before breakfast once a day for 3 to 4 days. You should get prescribed capsule Vizylac or Sporulac sachet three times a day for five days. For immediate pain relief, you can have antispasmodic like tablet Dicyclomine 20 or Hyoscine 10 mg whenever needed up to three times a day. If it does not respond in 1 to 2 days or get worsened, then need to have tablet Norflox TZ (Norfloxacin) two times a day along with some antacid like tablet Pantoprazole before breakfast once a day for five days.

| 

I have abdominal pain and diarrhea thrice a day. What is wrong?

Query: Hello doctor,I am suffering from abdominal pain and diarrhea three to four times a day for the last four months. I have gone through colonoscopy and sigmoidoscopy followed by a biopsy. As per the biopsy, it is a mild non-specific inflammation. So, my doctor did several tests like fecal calprotect...  Read Full »

What are the natural methods to cure diarrhea?

Query: Hi doctor, My husband is 28 years old. He had loose stools and watery diarrhea for a week. He had like 15 to 20 times diarrhea for about five days. He was diagnosed with acute gastroenteritis, hospitalized and had antibiotics and other supplements. He had high potassium and Asthalin nebulizer was gi...  Read Full »