Q. I have abdominal pain with watery stool. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Abdominal Pain or Watery Diarrhea? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have the following symptoms. Abdominal pain, starting from yesterday night. Had instant noodle and two eggs for the meal last night. At first, it was severe pain and strange sound in the intestine and could not poop. And then I had diarrhea and poop water. Hardly slept last night due to severe pain. This morning the pain is continuously happening like every five minutes and poop water with little blood. I am a male, 27 years old, height 5'7'', and weight 154 lbs.