Q. After taking Festone kit, I bled for few hours only. How to confirm abortion?

I took a Festone kit 1+4 after 40 days from LMP. Bleeding started within an hour, but it lasted for just few hours. How to confirm my abortion?

#

If your bleeding has stopped in just few hours, one cannot be sure if the abortion process has completed or not, unless an ultrasound confirmation is made.

I hope you took the kit under a gynecologist advice after confirmation of an intrauterine pregnancy or after confirming pregnancy with a urine pregnancy test.

Usually the bleeding will last for five to seven days. If pregnant, then a gestational sac will be passed with pain and bleeding will stop. So, you are requested to get an ultrasound done to check whether the abortion process has completed.

Revert back after the ultrasound scan to an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|