Q. Kindly tell the treatment for acid reflux due to Vitamin B12 intake.

Answered by Dr. Mahmoud Ahmed Abelrahman Abouibrahim.

Do you have a question on Acid Reflux or Vitamin B12? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My question is as follows. I have low B12 tested at blood laboratory. I have been taking B12 for over three years off and on as directed by my doctor (sublingual). Now every time I take B12 with food or without the acid reflux is so very bad. I have to some times take medication to calm the acid reflux. Is there anything I can do?