Open Skin Pores

What should I do to help my large pores and pimple spots?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 36 years old. I got large pores and many pimple spots on my face. Currently, I am using AHA glow face wash and Aqua oats moisturizer cream. But my face is getting very oily. If I am not using it, then it becomes very dry. At night, I am using Botanica 3D serum and Dervia CMS on my pi...  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Are there inflammatory papules, pus-filled lesions, or painful nodulocystic pimples, or active lesions? Do you have post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation marks, melasma, or dark patches? Wash your face twice daily in the morning and night with Cetaphil cleanser (for...  Read Full »

How to treat saggy skin with pores?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 26 years and 8 months old, healthy male. I have attached a picture. My concern is I have a bit thin and softer skin only on the face since my childhood, but it is always all toned and nice and fresh. Still, for the last few months, I have noticed that my cheeks around the nose ar...  Read Full »

Dr. Shaunak Patel

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from an oily skin. You need Spongy-Sal (Salicylic acid) facewash. Apply to the face and do not rub too much. Enlarged pores are the result of increased oil secretion. Use Sebonac gel (Salicylic acid) at night over cheek area pores. Drink more water (fo...  Read Full »

Please suggest solution to get rid of facial hairs, acne, and pores.

Query: Hello doctor, I am having facial hairs, acne and pores problem for the past five years. I have tried almost everything but have not had good results. I am currently using E-dox DT, Isotretinoin 10 mg. I have done a blood test.  Read Full »

Dr. Asmeet Kaur Sawhney

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query and reviewed the attached photographs. (attachment removed to protect patient identity). I can understand your concern but your problem seems to be hormone related. I would recommend you to get these tests done: 1. Thyroid function test...  Read Full »

I have large open pores on my face and black spots. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have many large open pores on my face and black spots. Please tell me about medicine.  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can try Berberis Aquifolium mother tincture for these pores and black spots. Add 10 drops of Berberis mother tincture in half cup of water, stir it well and apply over face using a ball of cotton. Let it remain on the face for 30 minutes and then wash it off with...  Read Full »

What should I do to get rid off the whiteheads, and enlarged pores in face?

Query: Hello doctor,I had acne for some time during school period and now have scares from the acne. The scarring left enlarged pores as well. The pores have whiteheads, and my nose has a lot of blackheads as well. My skin is oily in some places like the nose but dry around the cheeks. I was wondering what...  Read Full »

Dr. Shanza Ikram

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your case. The best treatment for acne scar is CO2 (carbon dioxide) laser. No cream will benefit you for the scar. For shiny skin, apply Vitamin C serum at night. For blackhead apply adapalene gel only on blackhead and whitehead with a toothpick i...  Read Full »

What treatment can be done for acne and pores on cheeks?

Query: Hello doctor, I have been using Isopropyl alcohol as a face wash (diluted with water) for the last eight years, and am exploring more healthier and effective skincare routines. I have a mild acne and huge pores on my cheeks. Currently, I have purchased a variety of products and would like to receiv...  Read Full »

Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your skin routine is good, you can go on with it. Please choose a moisturizer that is not clogging, and is non-comedogenic, lotion form is better than cream since you have mild acne. Niacinamide and Azelaic acid are helpful for acne, they are mild, but a higher concentr...  Read Full »

Please suggest homeopathic medicine for acne, pores, and excess oil.

Query: Hello doctor, Actually, I have a combination skin and I seriously do not get what should I use for my face to remove excess oil and get rid of acne and open pores. Will you please suggest me a good face cleanser and a cream too? And, one more thing that should I use any bleach or not?  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal Kamble

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am glad to answer your query. Berberis Aquifolium is one of the good remedies for skin conditions. You can purchase Berberis Aquifolium mother tincture. Use 15 drops of mother tincture in half cup of water, stir it well and apply all over your face twice a day (mo...  Read Full »

Request you to suggest homeopathic medicine for open pores and deep acne scars.

Query: Hello doctor, I have open pores and deep acne scars all over my face. Now, I have no acne on my face, only scars are in a dangerous condition with open pores. I have oily skin and regular period. I request you to suggest a best homeopathic medicine for my skin.  Read Full »

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to your symptoms, I suggest homeopathic medicine Beriberis AQ ointment and according to your constitutional medicine Nat Mur 200 potency (10 pills) once in five days for a month. Frequent washing of face with soft soap will give relief to your problem. Fo...  Read Full »

Are there any natural ways to treat open pores and melasma?

Query: Hello doctor,I had flawless skin until I got pregnant with my fourth child. I now have enlarged pores on my cheeks and top of my lips. I have tried exfoliating and other procedures, but nothing seems to help. I also developed melasma, and I have to wear makeup to cover it. It is making my pores look...  Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Melasma and pores develop due to hormonal changes after pregnancy. It can also be due to consumption of oily and spicy fried junk foods. Sometimes, oral contraceptive pills and corticosteroids also cause those symptoms. Anxiety and stress can also cause melasma. ...  Read Full »