Q. Kindly suggest products to cure acne.

This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 28, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 16, 2020

My skin is dry in the morning and oily mostly on my nose area. I have some acne on my forehead and they really will not go away and I also have acne on my cheek that is just as stubborn. My skin, on rare occasions, feels tight and I have visible veins on my face that I want to get rid of. What product can I use for this?

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

You might be suffering from an acneiform eruption with seborrheic dermatitis. Use Desowen cream over nose area and Epiduo cream over acne.

|