Q. My face has broken out worse than before. Please help.

Answered by Dr. Kakkar S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Acne or Pcod? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: My face has broken out worse than before.  Please help.

Hello doctor,

I am an 18 year old female. My face is heavily broken out worse than ever before with patches of flaking and peeling of skin over the oily areas. I have had acne since the age of 9, and have had psoriasis since I was 7 which tends to appear on my face during winter and on the rest of my body year round. I wash my face twice a day and drink the right amount of water. My skin has never been this bad and I was wondering what may have set it off.