It has been some years since I have faced too many acne problems that started in the past two to three years. I had clear skin. Can you suggest a solution?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I understand your concern. Acne vulgaris or acne is most commonly seen during the pubertal age group. For young individuals, sudden hormonal fluctuations lead to excess oil or sebum secretion causing acne infections. These are possible reasons for acne, considering young age. Other causes include genetic susceptibility, which may transfer from ancestors, dietary factors, climate changes, stress, any underlying medical conditions, medications, and using any skin care products. However, they usually stabilize as you grow older as hormone levels regularize. Therefore, I suggest kindly taking the below medications for the management of acne:
1. AHA glow S (acrylate copolymer, sodium Laureth sulfate, aloe vera, polysorbate 80, sodium cocoyl, and apple amino acids) foaming facewash or Cera Ve SA (ceramides, hyaluronic acid, and niacinamide) facial cleanser (either one based on availability). Use a sufficient quantity and massage in gentle circular motions for one minute and wash off. Use in the morning and night for a few months.
2. Peroclin 2.5 % gel (Clindamycin Benzoyl peroxide gel) to be applied in the morning daily on acne only after cleansing and drying your face. Continue till the rashes reduce.
3. Clinmiskin gel (Clindamycin Nicotinamide gel) use on acne spots only at night. Leave them overnight and wash them off in the morning. Continue till the acne reduces.
4. Tablet Limcee (Ascorbic acid) 500 mg to be taken in the morning after breakfast for two months. Avoid scorching food, water, and milk while consuming this medication.
5. Avoid oily and fried food, sweets, red meat, milk, and dairy products.
6. Consume more fruits, vegetables, fiber, and at least ten glasses of water a day.
Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with them and take medications with their consent. Acne may be on and off due to external and internal triggers, as mentioned above. Therefore being consistent with the medication is critical. They will stabilize eventually. Please do not worry. Sometimes oral antibiotics may be needed in case of severe acne, which requires assessment via in-person consultation with a doctor. I hope I have cleared all your doubts.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
Many cosmetic procedures are available to provide clear and acne-free skin ... We all would have come across various advertisements for products aiming to provide acne-free, smooth skin in our da... Read fullAcne: Skin Care Tips and Treatment Options
What Is Acne ... Acne is a disorder of the pilosebaceous unit, pilo meaning hair, and sebaceous meaning oil-producing gland ... Acne, if not treated on time, will le... Read fullI feel low. Is it due to thyroid imbalance or hormonal changes after pregnancy?
.. suggest you lower your thyroid medication as your labs (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity) reveal you are now hyperthyroid and this may be contributing to some hair loss (in addition to pregnancy). I would suggest 88 mcg daily ... Read full
Also Read Answers From:
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Dermatologist Now