Q. Why do I have multiple breakouts on my face suddenly?

Dr. Pathave Hari Shivaram

I have a sudden acne breakout on my face including the chin, cheeks and, forehead. I cannot figure out the possible reason for this as nothing has changed in my diet or routine. Can you please help me find a cure?

#

Welcome to icliniq.com

Thank you for the providing the information. The major reason for multiple acne is a hormonal issue and oily skin. I would suggest (consult with a specialist doctor, talk with him or her and take medicines with their consent)Adapalene 0.1% gel at night with Azelaic acid 10% cream in the morning with Salicylic acid or Glycolic acid containing face wash twice daily with Zinc tablet once daily for 20 days, if the condition still persists then oral tablet or capsules is a good option.

Kindly revert back if you have more queries. Thank you.

|