Q. Can hormonal changes cause pimples, red, and brown spots on the face?

Answered by Dr. Suvash Sahu.

Do you have a question on Acne or Hormonal Changes? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have pimples, red, and brown spots on the face. Moderate acne. Mainly on chin, cheeks, sides of the nose and between eyebrows. Is it hormonal acne? How do I fix it? Large pores on the face but dehydrated, sensitive skin. Red pimples with white pus. Varies from large to small sizes. Leaves large brown acne scars that still have not faded. Not painful but sensitive to touch and harsh acne treatments. After changing products, the face is irritated and red, and the skin feels sticky. Combination skin, with oil on T-zone. Acne mainly on the chin area. Is it hormonal acne? How do I fix it?