Q. I have a skin tag near the anus and it is painful to excrete. Please help.

Dr. G.s.s. Sandeep

I have recently got a skin tag near the anus. It is painful to excrete. There is a pain the whole day and there were even blood stains once. I am really scared and embarrassed too. Excretion has become a scary thing for me now. Please tell me how to solve this problem.

#

From your description, it could either be an acrochordon (skin tag) or a filiform wart. It can be confirmed only after examining.

For skin tags, no creams or tablet will help resolve the issue because a skin tag is an extension of the normal skin.

The treatment option would be an excision by a dermatologist under local anesthesia. No down time is required to recover after the session.

Ensure you do not pick it, as that can induce a secondary damage around the fragile skin of the anus. It is curable. So do not worry.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|