Q. I noticed some boils on my face while shaving. What can they be?

Dr. Gaurang Gupta
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 02, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 09, 2021

I noticed some boils while shaving. I have attached the pictures, what can they be? How long will it take for them to go? Sometimes, shaving is painful because of them.

#

• By the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it looks like facial warts.
  • Warts are painless solid mass, which gradually increase in number. It will also increase if you shave again and again.
  • You have to go to a nearby dermatologist and get it removed by electrocautery or radiofrequency.
  • Do not touch or shave it until you get it removed.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Thank you so much. I noticed them since five months and never cared about them. Shaved them numerous times without knowing. I should not have neglected this. I have scheduled a visit with a local demonologist, can they be permanently cured? What can be the causes?

#

• Yes, it can be completely cured.

For further queries consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|