Q. I noticed some boils on my face while shaving. What can they be?

Dr. Gaurang Gupta
Published on Apr 02, 2017

I noticed some boils while shaving. I have attached the pictures, what can they be? How long will it take for them to go? Sometimes, shaving is painful because of them.

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

Cosmetology Dermatology Hair Transplant Surgeon Venereology
#

• By the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it looks like facial warts.
  • Warts are painless solid mass, which gradually increase in number. It will also increase if you shave again and again.
  • You have to go to a nearby dermatologist and get it removed by electrocautery or radiofrequency.
  • Do not touch or shave it until you get it removed.

For more information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Thank you so much. I noticed them since five months and never cared about them. Shaved them numerous times without knowing. I should not have neglected this. I have scheduled a visit with a local demonologist, can they be permanently cured? What can be the causes?

Dr. Gaurang Gupta

#

• Yes, it can be completely cured.

For further queries consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

What is the treatment for facet hypertrophy?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 28 years old and suffering from facet hypertrophy. I have continuous lower back pain. I cannot stand for more than five minutes. I am taking Nuroday daily. I would like to know the treatment.  Read Full >>

Dr. Akshay Kumar Saxena

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have mentioned that you are 28 years of age and have continuous lower back pain which I think is not responding to the medications and conservative management. Normally at this age, conservative management in the form of anti-inflammatory medications, intensive phy...  Read Full

I observed small painless dots in the penis. What could they be?

Query: Hello doctor, I recently observed small painless dots in the penis. What could they be?  Read Full >>

Dr. Rashmi Singh

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kindly attach a picture of the condition so that I can guide you better. Revert with more information to a cosmetologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist  Read Full

What can cause itchy bumps on penis that cluster together?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 29 years of age. I had unprotected sex and I am having sex with the same partner for more than a year and a half. Suddenly, I got itching sensation and found that I have got itchy bumps on my penis which started clustering together. Later, it healed automatically. I also found when ...  Read Full >>

Dr. Kakkar
Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted your concern and I have viewed the images (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You have genital molluscum contagiosum. It is an STD (sexually transmitted disease). They can be removed with electrocautery or radiofrequency cautery. Itchy ra...  Read Full