I have been diagnosed with allergic rhinitis. I saw many doctors and had a nasal septum deviation surgery last year too, to control the allergies but nothing helped. I have to take antihistamines twice every day. I take 180 mg Telfast. The symptoms are very similar to having the flu. I have a runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, extremely itchy nose, and cough every now and then. It is impossible to control them now. Every morning, when I wake up, I wake up to these severe symptoms. The below-listed things seem to help during the symptoms.
- When I drink a cup of hot tea after I wake up.
- When I wear a cap during the night (it helps a lot with the morning crisis).
- When I apply some pressure on my nose, on both sides.
- When I take any medicine that has an antihistamine.
- When I avoid usage of AC (but I live in a very hot country).
Thank you for your help.