Q. What remedy can be used to cure nosebleeds and discomfort due to pollen allergy?

I have a problem with my allergies. I believe I am allergic to pollen and I have these allergies all year long. I am always snuffing, wiping, started to have nose bleeds recently. I tried every over the counter allergy pill and spray and nothing gives me release. What should I do? Is there a doctors prescription I should take? Or remedies I could do? Any suggestions for anything to stop this discomfort and nosebleeds?

Allergy Specialist Otolaryngology (E.N.T)
#

Nose bleeds are due to running nose, dryness and crusting, all of which manifest in allergic rhinitis. You need to get a skin flick testing done to check what you are allergic to. Thereafter you should try allergen avoidance, pharmacotherapy and some precautions. If these fail, you can go for immunotherapy. If you need details, you may revert back.

|