Q. What remedy can be used to cure nosebleeds and discomfort due to pollen allergy?

Published on Jan 05, 2019

I have a problem with my allergies. I believe I am allergic to pollen and I have these allergies all year long. I am always snuffing, wiping, started to have nose bleeds recently. I tried every over the counter allergy pill and spray and nothing gives me release. What should I do? Is there a doctors prescription I should take? Or remedies I could do? Any suggestions for anything to stop this discomfort and nosebleeds?

Allergy Specialist Otolaryngology (E.N.T)
#

Nose bleeds are due to running nose, dryness and crusting, all of which manifest in allergic rhinitis. You need to get a skin flick testing done to check what you are allergic to. Thereafter you should try allergen avoidance, pharmacotherapy and some precautions. If these fail, you can go for immunotherapy. If you need details, you may revert back.

Nose bleeding after feeling nauseous and stomach pain. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, An hour ago just like started feeling nauseous like he wanted to throw up, and a lot of pain in his stomach. Shortly after that started, his nose started bleeding for some reason.  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. He is having two different issues. 1. Nausea and stomach pain can be because of inflammation of gastric mucosa called gastritis. From that, he can be prescribed antacid and antiemetic drug. Cooked oatmeal will help in soothing the stomach. Curd can be included in th...  Read Full

Is frequent nose bleeding without any reason normal?

Query: Hello doctor, I would like to ask if the nose bleeding is normal? I mean the father's family are like this. They just get the nosebleeding out of the blue and so the child too, just a while ago. I am really worried about my nephew. Is this normal? Or something serious is going on? Please help me.  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The one episode of nose bleed can be neglected. But if repeated nose bleeding occurs than it should be evaluated in detail. For that, his blood pressure should be checked and coagulation profile should be checked. You are giving a positive family history of nose blee...  Read Full

Is Pantoprazole allergy something to be concerned about?

Query: Hello doctor, I had indigestion problems last month and I was given a Pan 40 injection in a 24/7 hospital in my locality. The moment I was given the injection, my body developed rashes, redness, and itching. My doctor immediately gave Avil injection after which rashes and redness subsided. Two days...  Read Full >>

Dr. Salah Saad Shoman

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but yes Pantoprazole allergy is a permanent condition that you will need to report to any doctor you visit before prescribing medications. Also, this allergy is nothing to worry about as long as you av...  Read Full

Ask an Allergy Specialist Now