Q. What is the drug of choice for respiratory allergy and throat infection?

Answered by Dr. Amolkumar W Diwan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Allergic Rhinitis or Inhaled Steroids? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: What is the drug of choice for respiratory allergy and throat infection?

I am suffering from nose block, throat pain, fever, occasional running nose, and headache. I am taking Nasaflo nasal spray and Fomtide inhaler two puffs every night. What is the drug of choice for the respiratory allergy and throat infection? Kindly help me.